Monday, February 13, 2006

OPEN LETTER TO Blogger Help

Dear Help Desk:

I am very upset w. you folks....I spent 2hours on a blog [POKERTEK] on Sunday night--only to have the blog deleted when I pressed the POST button// 2hrs on Monday morning--same thing happened.
AND NOW---MONDAY NIGHT...ONLY PART OF THE BLOG WAS PUBLISHED WHEN I PRESSED POST. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THESE ERRORS ON YOUR PART HAVE HAPPENED TO ME.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
WHY SHOULD I SUPPORT GOOGLE ADS ON MY BLOGSPOT WHEN YOUR TECHNICAL SUPPORT S-U-C-K-S!!!!!
DAVID PHILLIPS

BLOGGER Response:

We've received your message and we will do our best to help you out. We can't always respond to everyone right away, so be sure to browse through Blogger Help to see if a solution is there. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: